Thursday 7 August 2014

Essential Loves...



This week I chatted with Lauren from our Guildford store about what jewellery from Essential she loves. Lauren has just transferred to the Guildford store as manager having previously worked in the Bournemouth store.



“My favourite jewellery from Essential are these sterling silver and turquoise earrings,” Lauren says. “I think these earrings are a really good buy. They go with almost anything and they’re suitable for all ages – my mum’s just got some too and she loves them! They’re also really on trend with bright colours, and Aztec and tribal prints still looking popular for the coming autumn and winter. I also think they’re really affordable for real sterling silver and turquoise. I wear the small pair which are £10.99.” 



The small round earrings are priced at £10.99, the large round earrings are £12.99, and the square pair are £12.99, available in stores and online subject to availability.



Here at Essential HQ we want to wish Lauren lots of good luck at the Guildford store! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment